7 belgian projects shorlisted for the Mies van der Rohe Award 2019
The European Commission and the Mies van der Rohe Foundation have announced the 40 shortlisted projects that will compete in the 2019 European Union Prize for Contemporary Architecture – Mies van der Rohe Award. Among them, 4 are situated in Belgium and 3 are designed by Belgian architects in other countries.
The 7 projects are
- Halles Perret in Montalaire (France) by the Atelier d'architecture Pierre Hebbelinck in collaboration with HBAAT
- Solo House in Matarranya (Spain) by OFFICE Kersten Geers David Van Severen
- Skanderbeg Suare in Tirana (Albania) by 51N4E, Plant en Houtgoed, Anri Sala & iRI.
- Kapelleveld Centre in Ternat by de vylder vinck taillieu
- PC Caritas in Melle by de vylder vinck taillieu
- De Krook in Gent by Coussée & Goris architecten en RCR Arquitectes
- Ryhove in Gent by TRANS
The 5 finalists will be known on February 13.