Home Repertory FCM Architects BMW Brussels Evere
BMW Brussels Evere
- Creation of a car show-room.
- BMW BRUSSELS Evere - A giant in the city.[...]
A true architectural and urban challenge representing 28.000m², including, a car showroom of 1.400m ² built on two levels, the largest showroom of motorcycles in Belgium, several workshops including 50 car operational bridges and 12 dedicated only to motorcycles, 8 interactive vehicles reception bays, a delivery space for 6 cars and finally 530 parking spots.
Building this industrial site in the city was a challenge made by our professional staff: the analysis of all impacts and an implication assessment were conducted in order to smoothly integrate this oversized sales point in the center of Brussels.
The buildings have been meticulously designed: high-performance energy efficiency, ecological roofs, rainwater collector system, car-wash waters biological recycling, subfloor heating, double flow ventilation ...FCM Architects also focused on the interior design: the quality of the materials, their designs and their practicality were elaborated with care and sophistication while fitting the daily commercial usage.
A wonder of aesthetics and technology in the heart of the city for which the German headquarter and its Belux subsidiary have invested 25 million euros as well as their trust in his partner, FCM Architects.
- Shopping (include mixed use)
- Year of conception
- Year of delivery
- BMW Group & EVERE SQUARE sa & BMW Group Belux sa/nv
- BMW DISCAR - Advanced client service and technology2012–2015 Liège
- Jaguar Land-Rover - Brussels East2011–2014Zaventem
- Bella Vita – An innovative and intergenerational concept2006–2015Waterloo
- Le Manège - Brussels2000–2004Saint-Gilles