Home Repertory Suède 36 Playground of Georges Henri Park
Playground of Georges Henri Park
- Playground with an area of 2010 m2
- The playground of Georges Henri park is found in a green and densely populated neighborhood. The project was conceived on the basis of a participative process. During these workshops, the children principally created abstract forms. On the basis of these creative forms, Suede 36 determined the elements that stimulated the imagination. It is therefore possible to invent a greater universe with the same environment.[...]
The children preferred supple forms, plastics, ergonomics and vibrant colors. However, in order to integrate softness in the park, the architects chose an exterior in natural wood, whereas the interior is painted in sharp primary tones. The playful structures made of plastic materials discretely punctuate their composition.
All of the children do not come from the same universe. In addition to the usual “sportive” sensations, Suede 36 also proposes elements for dreaming or playing: Getting lost in a maze, hiding in a carpet of colors, walking on a sidewalk in the shape of a cloud....
The different sections are not clearly separated. Without compromising security, the children of all ages mix with each other. For example, instead of there being fences, the playful structures for the oldest children are simply given more difficult access.
- Landscape, urban areas
- Year of conception
- Bruxelles-Environnement (IBGE)
- Total budget
- 850 000
- Per square meters
- Wayez public areas2017-2019–2022Anderlecht
- Porte de Ninove Park2016-2017–2019 - 22Bruxelles
- Development of the centre of Saint-Hubert2015-2016–2019Saint-Hubert
- Walking Madou2012–2012Bruxelles
- 38-unit residential buildings in Evere2011–2013Bruxelles