Home Repertory Urban Platform Immac²
- Masterplan for the conversion of a school site into a living and green workplace in the heart of Tienen (in collaboration with Karad sprl)
- This master plan is the result of an urbanistic and financial feasibility study that seeks to provide a sustainable and quality solution to this abandoned school site, taking into account its historic architectural value.[...]
The study comprises, among other things:
- a feasibility study per built element;
- the definition of the elements to be razed, renovated or built;
- the definition of the allocation of the different elements;
- the study of different scenarios by taking into account heritage aspects as well as sustainability and financial feasibility.
The mission also includes the development of the selected scenario:
- definition of the surfaces and estimation of the construction, renovation and restoration costs;
- reduction of the technical risks (by estimating demolition costs, asbestos removal, soil tests, archaeology, etc.);
- appraisal of the sales price.
The mission then continued as an architecture mission, making it possible to convert former buildings into offices, a restaurant and dwellings, and to build 9 houses with a wooden structure and 10 apartments.
- Housing (include mixed use)
- Ongoing building work
- Year of conception
- Year of delivery
- Collèges et Institutions Archiépiscopales de Bruxelles