Wallonie-Bruxelles Architectures (WBA)
Promoting architects from the French-speaking Community Wallonia-Brussels on the international stage
WBA is a service designed to promote the international development and recognition of architects and related professions (planners, landscape designers, photographers, etc.) working in Brussels and in Wallonia
WBA sets out to:
- Promote and bring to the fore the know-how of our architects abroad.
- Accompany and support creators from Wallonia and Brussels with their export projects.
To do so, WBA:
- Brokers ties between the architects and international contacts.
- Organises their presence at trade fairs and exhibitions abroad.
- Invites decision-makers and the international press to meet our talents.
- Develops promotional supports : brochures, exhibition catalogues, CD-ROMs, etc.
- Provides information on:
- the financial subsidies (strategic plan, legal and specialist advice, Web sites, etc.) ;
- the opportunities abroad (competitions, partnerships, ...) ;
- Organises seminars, individual or collective briefings, training modules on international development.
WBA is an initiative by Wallonia-Brussels International (WBI) and the Wallonia-Brussels Féderation. It works in close cooperation with the Walloon Export and Foreign Investments Agency (AWEX) and Hub Brussels.