Czech Architecture and Film Festival
100% Belgian screening at the Prague Architecture Film FestivalOn October 1st, the Czech Architecture and Film Festival will screen on 6.30 pm at CAMP Prague the mini-series on contemporary Belgian architecture commissioned by Wallonie-Bruxelles Architectures to Jonathan Ortegat
The films presented are the following:
A 100% Belgian programme!
- iMAL, an artistic centre dedicated to digital culture and technology located in Brussels, produced by CENTRAL OFFICE FOR ARCHITECTURE AND URBANISMin collaboration with NP2F -video
- Cime conductive, a secondary school for young people with Class-4 disabilities located in Brussels, produced by A229-video
- Ursulinen, a school located in Malines, produced by Label-video
- Mexico, a local residential building and park in Brussels, constructed as part of a district contract, produced by Vers.A-video
- Trinkhall, a museum located in Liège, produced by Beguin-Massart-
- Treetek, an office building in Lille designed by Matador office, in association with deAlzua+.video
- Pont des Arts, a cultural pole in Marcq en Baroeul born from the association between HBAAT and the Brussels-based V+ - video
To do these videos, Jonathan Ortegat has surrounded himself with a team composed of Jeanne Debarsy for the sound, Loup Mormont for the music, Jean Forest for the graphics and Lucien Keler for the color grading.