FWB archi films at the Copenhagen Architecture Festival
The mini-series on contemporary Belgian architecture commissioned by Wallonie-Bruxelles Architectures to Jonathan Ortegat and his team is presented at Mosaic Film 2023 in the framework of the Copenhagen Architecture Festival.
This Festival focuses on the UN's "Leave No One Behind" (LNOB) agenda.
The films presented are the following:
- iMAL, an artistic centre dedicated to digital culture and technology located in Brussels, produced by the CENTRAL OFFICE FOR ARCHITECTURE AND URBANISM in collaboration with NP2F - video
- Cime conductive, a secondary school for young people with Class-4 disabilities located in Brussels, produced by A229 - video
- Ursulinen, a school located in Malines, produced by Label - video
- Mexico, a local residential building and park in Brussels, constructed as part of a district contract, produced by Vers.A - video
- Trinkhall, a museum located in Liège, produced by Beguin-Massart - video
To do these videos, Jonathan Ortegat has surrounded himself with a team composed of Jeanne Debarsy for the sound, Loup Mormont for the music, Jean Forest for the graphics and Lucien Keler for the color grading.