Home Repertory Karbon' architecture et urbanisme 334 CYGNES
En association momentanée avec
Rue des Cygnes
- Complete renovation on two levels, with annex on the ground floor and exterior landscaping:[...]
1. Conversion of office space into a senior co-living community in the main building;
2. Conversion of an annex shed into a "kindercafé" facility on the ground floor;
3. Transformation of the courtyard and garden into a semi-public garden.
- The vacant space available following the move of BinHôme is an opportunity to develop a new and original program near the Flagey square.[...]
The project aims to fill the gaps in the north of the commune of Ixelles, namely access to housing for the elderly, a semi-public place dedicated to young children and a public green space in the interior of the block. The project, carried out collectively by BinHôme and the Commune of Ixelles, is subsidized by the Brussels-Capital Region.
The architectural firm Karbon' has been selected to design an environmentally friendly community housing for seniors as well as a welcoming and luminous "café-poussette" located in a green setting, open to the public during the day and offering an ideal place to foster intergenerational links.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Ongoing building work
- Year of conception
- Year of delivery
- SCRL BinHôme
- Total budget
- Per square meters
Rue des Cygnes
Karbon' architecture et urbanisme